Mama Duck
Welcome!

I'm a 39 year old mom of 1...well 3 if you count the dog and the husband. I enjoy cooking but don't seem to make enough time for it unless I have a plan. I do work outside the home in a challenging and never boring job as a clinical coordinator. Hubby's idea of cooking is take out and that just wastes too much money for my tastes. I'd prefer to eat out once every 2 weeks, but we still average once a week. I've found that menu planning takes a bit of effort, but saves me greatly in time, energy and money. Knowing what I 'll be making for the week allows me to plan around sales, use coupons and anticipate a delicious meal instead of the "what on earth am I going to make??" terrors at the end of the work day. I also work hard to incorporate a more involved Sunday Dinner as thats a tradition I think is worth keeping. We run around so much in our daily lives, shouldn't we take one day a week to have a special meal with the good dishes to appreciate our families? Of course there are times that life gets in the way, but at least I'm trying, lol. I hope that this blog will inspire some, make some laugh with my adventures and here and there hand out some good tips.

Happy Reading!!!
0 Responses