Mama Duck
I don't have to do much grocery shopping at all this week. I think I'll keep planning to shop for 2 weeks at a time. Right now I'm only running low on bread. I may take JP to Panera Bread tomorrow and see if I can tempt him with a healthier bread.

I got a bunch of coupons from my mom and now need to clip them. I think that's my least favorite part of saving with coupons. I also still need a coupon holder. I want to get a big super organizer.. but let's face it... i'd be smarter to start small and see if I keep with it. I'm actually going to start with a few envelopes, can't get much simpler then that, lol.


Sunday - stuffed shells
monday - pizza or take out - may make something instead - we did take out twice last week
tuesday – moo shu beef
wednesday - frozen encore entree - i don't get home till 7:30.. at least JOe can microwave
thursday - soft chicken tacos - not using a recipe for this... just some chicken cooked in taco sauce, soft tortillas, olives, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream
friday - beef stew
saturday - Kate's bbq chicken pizza - just pizza dough topped with bbq sauce, shredded chicken and mozz cheese. thanks for the recipe and idea Kate :)

I'm also looking for a specific recipe. If anyone reading this can help he I'd be so happy.

I am continuing to make weekly treats for our office. This past week was apple squares and they went over very well. Next week I'm making oatmeal cookies. However I'd like to do them with a twist. This is the recipe help I need. I actually want to make a soft gingerbread oatmeal cookie. Anyone have a good recipe?

Sigh... I asked Joe to pick up 2 things on his way home. $45.00 later and he forgot one of them. NO wonder i have to keep cutting costs, he's the one overdoing them.
0 Responses