Mama Duck
I had a head start this week as one of my SIL's had their new baby girl 6 weeks early. I wanted to make a few nights worth of meals to help her as this was quite unexpected. Thankfully mom and baby are doing just fine. What I did last night was to make doubles of 5 meals. This gave me 5 for her and her family and 5 for us.

Sunday - Beef stroganoff over noodles
Monday - Moo shu beef with rice
Tuesday - Homemade chicken noodle soup
Wednesday - chicken enchiladas
Thursday - beef stew
Friday - take out
Saturday - spaghetti and meatballs
2 Responses
  1. Kate Says:

    I was wondering when the next list of weekly meals was going to be posted =)

    That all sounds so yummy. I am so envious of your ability to put all this together, work full time, and take care of 2... i mean one kid and a husband ;)


  2. Mama Duck Says:

    hahaha.. this wasn't too bad. I was able to just double everything and I chose easy meals. I just wish I'd had help with the clean up.