Mama Duck
Yummmmmmm.... I love turkey and have a nice little 15lb bird sitting in my freezer. Of course I'm going to a SIL's house for Thanksgiving dinner...and there are only 3 of us here. Thats a lot of turkey to plan with, lol.

The drumsticks and some breast meat will go to my mom. Her over recently broke and she's still deciding on what new one she wants.

That still leaves a lot of turkey. I'm going to be starting 2 new categories with links on the side. One will be for turkey leftovers and the other is for my Christmas treat baskets that I prefer to give as gifts.

Let's get this week's menu done:

I have to admit I've gotten off easy the last few days. Joe's bday was yesterday and we had dinner at the IL's last night. Friday he wanted  a stromboli instead of sandwhiches and tonight my mom wants to take us out to dinner for Joe's bday.

Sunday - Dinner out thanks to my Mom
Monday - Spaghetti and Meatballs - salad
Tuesday - Sweet and sour pork over rice - steamed veggies
Wednesday - sandwiches with potato chips maybe.. we'll see how willing I am when I get to the store
Thursday -Turkey and all the trimmings!
Friday - turkey enchilada's
Saturday - chicken parm
0 Responses