Mama Duck
Better late then never. I set the posting time and date for this coming week instead of this past sunday! Ooops :)

You'll notice a definite theme of easy to prepare, no or little heat meals. Its in the 90's with high humidity to boot. I'm melting enough as is and am turning on the stove as little as possible, lol.

Sunday - Popcorn chicken bites (made into spicy buffalo bites for me), tossed salad
Monday - Sausage, Broccoli, and Noodles
- eta this was not nearly as good as it looked. will not make again
Tuesday - Cheese dogs, potato chips and applesauce
Wednesday - my usual leftovers night as I get home with JP after 8pm
Thursday - Sloppy Joes with sliced tomatoes
Friday - sandwiches - ham and a nice smooth and creamy swiss.. simple and yumm
Saturday - tossed salad with sauteed chicken breasts (maybe a grill next year?)

Something different for Saturday as well. We were getting lunch from Panera Bread today and I went to the site to get the menu. I didn't know they had recipes on there and found a recipe:

Asiago Bagel Breakfast Bake

its all made and waiting to bake in the morning. The only down side is that it will take an hour to bake :(




this is how it looked when it came out of the oven...i'll definitely make this again...yummmmm


0 Responses