Mama Duck
Sunday - Roast Turkey breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, tossed salad, homemade biscuits, Gertrude hawks Caramel/nut and chocolate/m&m covered apples
Monday - Pizza
Tuesday - Sloppy Joes and organic french fries
Wednesday - leftovers
Thursday - French Dip ala Kate - or at least the link is.. thanks Kate!
Friday - Chicken and Dumplings - slow cooker
Saturday - soup and sandwiches

If you've been looking at this blog over the last few days, I apologize for the constant changing look. As you can see I've been trying to find a unique look that works for what this blog is intended to be. I'm not looking  to create a food blog, (or at least not yet, lol) but more of a blog for home management ideas and tricks with menu planning as the base.

In getting back to posting regularly I've been just working on the menu planning. I'm now going to start expanding more with more  recipes to try and their result, home management tips and tricks (as soon as I learn them, lol) and cost savings tricks that work for me. I'm not sure how fast all the additions will be added, but I am going to be working on them. Thanks for reading!
0 Responses